CHARTERING IS HOT! HOT! HOT!
BOOK YOUR WINTER CHARTER NOW!
If a Sailing Catamaran charter is on your vacation wish list for next season, do not delay! BOOK NOW to RESERVE YOUR CALENDAR SPOT!!
As more people get vaccinated and see travel in their near future, there has been an absolute SPRINT to booking charter yacht vacations. The calendars for the catamaran fleets are fuller than we have ever seen them this far in advance. Demand is HIGH and supply is LOW and people cannot wait to get back to ISLAND HOPPING! If you want to reserve a spot on a luxury crewed charter catamaran, the time is NOW!
Luxury Motor Yachts more your speed? Charter Yachts in the 65-90ft. price point are also experiencing a run on bookings. So, giddy up and get going so you don’t miss out on the top yachts!
Tips for booking your charter yacht vacation:
- Be flexible with your travel dates. This will help us match you with yachts that have date “windows” still available.
- Consider a short-term (5 night) charter option where you can “fill the calendar holes”.
- Be aware of current COVID travel restrictions and requirements and book accordingly. We are continually monitoring changes and will guide you in the safest destinations with the most travel-friendly guidelines.
Top Charter friendly locations during COVID for U.S. travelers:
- USVI: Current Travel Protocol – LEARN MORE
- The Bahamas: Current Travel Protocol – LEARN MORE
Top Charter location that is worth the investment of extra time to follow current Covid protocols.
- BVI – The BVI has been among the strictest islands to protect it’s residents. We have several BVI based boats that are ready to welcome travelers willing to jump the hoop of one extra test while on vacation. Recent charter guest have had positive experiences and the word is it’s more than worth it! Travelers currently can only enter the BVI via AIRPORT, take a COVID test on site and then can proceed to board their charter. Enjoy the adventure the sea has to offer while you quarantine on the boat for the first 4 days. Don’t fret! You can still get off the the boat, snorkel, and enjoy private anchorages and beautiful private beach bays. On day 4, once a second negative COVID test is received, guests are cleared to visit the BVI beach bars who eagerly await your arrival! LEARN MORE about current BVI Travel Protocols.
Keep the faith for Mediterranean Charters in GREECE & CROATIA:
- Greece is scheduled to open to international travel on May 14th
- Croatia is ready to welcome charter guests this summer season!
Here to help book your dream crewed charter yacht vacation!
Ready, Set, GO!
To get started, contact Robyn@ChillaxinCharters.net or Call 847.867.9181.